Engineering Directions specialises in structural and architectural steel fabrication. With over 25 years experience, we believe in providing a professional and reliable service where we accommodate all our client’s needs. To achieve this, we also offer pre-fabricated/modularised systems, strengthening and temporary propping steelwork, façade retention and aluminium. At Engineering Directions, we value safety, quality and a strict adherence to all Australian Standards.
- Structural Steel
- Architectural Steel
- Prefabricated/Modulated Systems
- Facade Retention
- Tower Crane Grillages, Starter Legs, Ties and Chocks
- Temporary Propping
- Strengthening Steel
- Construction Advice
- Structural Engineering Services
Full member of the Australian Industry Group
Member of the Structural Steel Fabricators Victoria
Certified Construction Category 1 (CC1) through Steel Compliance Australia (SCA)
Co-Invest Long Service Leave
INCOLINK Redundancy Fund
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Engineering Directions employ strict procedures as part of the Company Policy to ensure all measures are taken to provide a safe and healthy workplace both in the workshop and on-site.
To ensure achieve this, we ensure the following:
– Healthy and safe conditions including proper ventilation
– Reduction of any workplace hazards through weekly toolbox meetings
– All electrical equipment in proper working order through test and tag procedures
– All employees trained and ticketed where appropriate (eg. Asbestos awareness, rigging, etc.)
– Detailed EH&S Manual with all employees inducted into the companies procedures.
Engineering Directions has an established Enterprise Bargaining Agreement with the C.F.M.E.U.
Engineering Directions has a workshop E.B.A.
Quality procedures used are in accordance with IS9002 Engineering Directions has been Certified as a CC1 Company by SCA
As part of Engineering Directions Inspection and Test Plan, we will assure the following:
- Welders Qualified to AS1554 with approved weld procedures
- Structural Engineering Computations where required
- Heat/Mill Certificates of Steel
- Fabrication Quality Assurance Reports
- Non-Destructive Test Reports
- Surface Finish Warranties where required
- Steel Erection Quality Assurance Reports
- As-built Drawings